Sunday, April 14, 2013

Bareback Phone Sex


I know I shouldn't love bareback sex so much. It's very naughty, but nothing feels better than a big cock entering my tight little holes during bareback phone sex without a condom. Without protection... at the beginning I like to say, "No. We should get a condom." But once I'm super horny, wet and caught up in the heat of the moment all I want is your cock inside me. Pumping my sweet pussy with your hard cock and making my legs quiver and shake as I wrap my slender legs around you and dig my heels unto your back pulling you into me deeper and deeper. You can feel my pussy starting to tighten up and squeeze your cock as I cum. I want you to come inside me so bad being so turned on by bareback phone sex in any sort of taboo role-play. I'll almost agree to anything if you make me cum and it's so much easier for me to cum without that pesky condom in the way.

So what do you say? Wanna cum fill Morgan up? Let my pussy milk your cock until you shoot your cum deep, deep inside me.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment