Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fun Phone Sex Call


He snuck into my suitcase while I was on vacation! How dare he! I caught him wearing a pair of stockings I borrowed from my friend. I quickly snapped photos of him with my cell phone (keep it handy to have hot phone sex at anytime). He saw me and instantly froze like a deer in headlights. He had no idea what was in store for him! I was beyond pissed! He put a run in my stockings and I needed to give a pair back to my friend... what could I possibly tell her? A strange man snuck into our hotel room and rummaged through our underwear? It didn't matter, because as soon as I began to have my "way" with him by making him make dolphin sounds and singing "I'm a Barbie Girl" - I certainly put him in a barbie world... with his "lips" wrapped around plastic... a plastic sex toy I brought along for the trip.

***A good song just came on the playlist! I'll write more later... in the mean time, call me for some kinky phone sex of any kind!

1-888-402-8669 ask for Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment