Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Driving home getting naughty...

I love that you call when you're on your ride home from work just to make my sweet little pussy cum over and over... well, twice... but i know you could keep me cumming over and over. I guess I'm your little phone slut on the drive home... I wouldn't mind being in your car helping you with that hot cock while you drive. Road head would be nice... hope you could focus on the road! I love pumping my pussy with my pink dildo pretending it's your thick cock, pounding into me. Deeper and deeper, making me cream all over the place! Leaving my legs, pussy, and my sheets all wet and sticky.
I love even more how you show me how hard your cock is on cam for me... I know that's all for me... yummmm....
I still think you just like teasing me.
xoxoxo
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment