Saturday, January 31, 2009

Meet Morgan * Coed Phone Slut*





I want to be your slender & petite cum cutie-pie. Some of you might ask what kind of roleplays I like? I love all sorts of roleplays from girl-next-door, highschool cheerleader, innocent schoolgirl, Daddy's lil girl, hot babysitter, playground cutie, and more. Any age play phone sex is cool with me, too! I'm always up for trying anything once... or even twice if it's naughty enough. I would love to be your favorite young coed, so listen to my voice clip and give me a call if I'm the perfect coed cum-cutie for you.


You can call 1-888-40-BUNNY and to ask for Morgan or you can purchase a call online by visiting My Page and selecting the "I'm available now" button on the bottom left side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment